We are currently seeking computer scientists or engineers with experience in software development targeted towards algorithm acceleration on Linux based platforms.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- BS/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in algorithm design and software implementation
- A recent CS or EE grad at the MSc or PhD level or 3 years of proven experience
- Experience with: C/C++, Python, etc
- Experience with CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools and cross platform development (specifically between Linux and Windows)
- Experience in software design and architecture, especially for multithreaded streaming applications
- Knowledge of low-level operating systems, specifically memory/resource management, scheduling and process control, and hardware virtualization
- Previous experience with RTL implementation in Verilog or VHDL would be considered an asset.