Test Automation Developer
We are currently seeking computer scientists or engineers with experience in the development of robust software testing frameworks. We are a strong proponent of continuous integration and run our in-house developed regression platform on a daily/weekly basis on our products.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- BS/MSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of proven experience in software automation development
- Experience with: C/C++, Python, Buildbot (or equivalent), etc
- Develop, enhance and maintain testing tools, plugins and framework
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and architects) to identify system requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Code and run new tests and testing tools
- Debug, define and implement corrective actions following test failures
- Open and manage issues through our bug tracking system
- Previous experience with NVMe would be considered an asset.